In new homes, may be because LEDs are very sensitive to the flow of electricity so something like the AC or a printer is effecting it.
– What’s running when it flickers?
– Which lights are affected?
– Is it a slight flicker, minor dim or something more drastic?
– If whole house, has Gulf Power checked it yet? (Rule that out first to reduce cost for HO if it’s something GP can fix)
– Are the bulbs loose (be careful, might be hot!)
– Are the bulbs compatible with fixture? (LED or dimmable compatibility)
– Any recent work done or changes?